Changes in GMP+ BA11 Performance criteria for GMP+ Registered Laboratories
In May 2019, we shared the practical challenges regarding compliance with the requirement on the performance criteria for pesticides in the GMP+ B11 Registered Laboratory program – GMP+ BA11 Performance criteria for GMP+ Registered Laboratories.
At that time that we postponed the obligation to use a GMP+ registered laboratory for pesticide analysis until further notice. The last few months we have consulted various experts to find a solution.
Recently, the International Expert Committee (IEC) has decided, until further notice, to eliminate the requirement that pesticide analysis can only be performed by a GMP+ registered laboratory.
This means that:
In accordance with article 11.1 of the GMP+ A1 General Regulation, this change is implemented by an executive decree. This executive decree will be valid until publication of the following documents:
- GMP+ BA11 ‘Performance criteria for GMP+ Registered Laboratories’,
- GMP+ BA10 Minimum Requirements for Purchasing,
- GMP+ C7 ‘Assessment and certification /Inspection Criteria for GMP+ Certification/Inspection – additional / specific scopes’,
- GMP+ D3.21’ FAQ Registered Laboratory’ and
- information on the GMP+ portal.