Publication new GMP+ C-documents
02 July 2018
Normative documents of the GMP+ FSA module have changed, effective immediately. We hereby inform you of the content of these changes. Some of the important changes address assessment and certification criteria for GMP certification of: product & process, inspection criteria of additional scopes, acceptation requirements and procedures for Certification Bodies.
What’s going on
The GMP+ International community with the subcommittee Certification & Compliance the International Expert Committee implemented changes in the documents. These changes ensure the feed safety, explain better the documents and align better the day to day needs of participants.
Please find all documents and a printable PDF file with the main changes here:
- GMP+ C3 Assessment and Certification Criteria for GMP+ Certification – Product Certification
- GMP+ C6 Assessment and Certification Criteria for GMP+ Certification – Process Certification
- GMP+ C7 Assessment and certification/ inspection criteria for GMP+ certification/ inspection -additional/specific scopes
- GMP+ C10 Acceptation requirements and procedure for Certification Bodies
Other than these document changes, we also made some editorial changes such as in in:
- GMP+ C11 Method of and Criteria for the Compliance Assessment of Certification Bodies
What we need you to do?
Please download the latest version of these documents from our website. Make sure your company complies with the latest changes in the scheme. The Dutch German and Polish versions of the new set of GMP+ C-documents will be published as soon as possible after.
Why do I receive this warning?
GMP+ International’s normative documents are the very foundation of the GMP+ Feed Certification scheme. We strive to inform all certified companies as soon as changes occur to ensure feed safety worldwide.
At GMP+ International we continue to learn from your feedback and offer solutions to changes in market demands. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact your GMP+ representative or get in touch with GMP+ International: www.gmpplus.org or call +31 (0)70 307 4120.