Publication of new GMP+ C-documents
04 April 2019
Due to new market demands, introduction of other, new GMP+ B documents, changes in the GMP+ C-documents were necessary to create business opportunities and securing feed safety.
GMP+ International has worked closely together with the subcommittee Certification & Compliance to complete the new set of GMP+ C-documents. Subsequently the GMP+ C-documents have been approved by the International Expert Committee.
Below you will find the main changes per GMP+ C-documents.
- The implementation of the unannounced audit for producers located in Germany and other countries in Europe (published with an executive decree March 21st 2019).
- The country note Iberian Peninsula has been added as a normative document.
- The implementation of the certification requirements for the country note Iberian Peninsula.
- Audit times for assessing:
- Country note Iberian Peninsula.
- GMP+ B11 Registered Laboratory.
- Competences for auditors assessing GMP+ B10 Laboratory testing and GMP+ B11 Registered Laboratory have been added, related to education, knowledge and working experience.
- The table of exemptions (table 1) have been expanded with the Country Note Iberian Peninsula.
The Dutch, German and Polish versions of the new set of GMP+ C-documents will be published in a later stage.